10 Fun facts about Canada
1) Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world, behind Russia, but has only 0.5% of the worlds population.
2) Canada has more lakes than the rest of the worlds lakes combined.
3) The Canadian interjection "eh" is actually listed in the Oxford Dictionary.
4) Santa has his own official address: HOH HOH, North Pole, Canada.
5) The U.S / Canada border is the longest non-militant border in the world.
6) Canada produces more than 75% of the worlds maple syrup.
7) Montreal is the 2nd largest French speaking city, after Paris.
8) 90% of Canada's population resides within 100 miles of the U.S border.
9) The first indoor ice hockey game took place in Montreal in 1875.
10) 1-800-O-Canada is the official phone number for Canada Services.